I've officially joined a gym and I've been going for over two weeks. Yay for me. I get up early and attend an exercise class at and return home before anyone is awake. So far, Joanna has slept soundly through the whole think and never realized my absence. :-) There has been only one day that she woke up right as I would need to leave, and therefore, I did not go. I haven't been to the Monday a.m. class, yet. I'm looking forward to attempting that feat next week.
I decided to join two days after the presidential election. I had to find something new to do besides follow politics with an obsessive frenzy. I realized that I did all I could do there.
I heard part of a news broadcast that said there is a rise in gym memberships before the holidays this year. Usually there is a decline at the end of the year and a peak at the beginning. I guess I'm a part of that increase. Why not start now?
I decided to join two days after the presidential election. I had to find something new to do besides follow politics with an obsessive frenzy. I realized that I did all I could do there.
I heard part of a news broadcast that said there is a rise in gym memberships before the holidays this year. Usually there is a decline at the end of the year and a peak at the beginning. I guess I'm a part of that increase. Why not start now?