There is something special about holding one's own child, so
small, but growing, small enough to be held and carried in one's arms for
years, and knowing that one day she will be too big to hold and carry.
I also think it is so special when I get home from work and my little girl
is so excited to see me. She has her own song she sings when she sees me.
It goes, "A mommy, a mommy, a mommy!"
I'm so glad that I don't have to be apart from her for more than a few
hours at a time.
small, but growing, small enough to be held and carried in one's arms for
years, and knowing that one day she will be too big to hold and carry.
I also think it is so special when I get home from work and my little girl
is so excited to see me. She has her own song she sings when she sees me.
It goes, "A mommy, a mommy, a mommy!"
I'm so glad that I don't have to be apart from her for more than a few
hours at a time.