Joanna went to the potty last night at about 8:15 p.m. She just took a notion to go and went in the bathroom, shut the door, and went potty. I walked in and saw that she did it. I was so amazed. Later, she went again and when I walked in, I saw she was even using a little toilet paper. I broke out the "pull-ups" and we cheered for her. This morning, I asked her if she wanted to go potty and she said yes and shooed me out of the bathroom so she could go potty. I don't have my hopes up that she has just instantly learned, but that is sure what it looks like.
On Thanksgiving, Jason, Joanna, Thomas and I were at my dad's and Joanna said she needed to go potty and my aunt took her to the bathroom. Joanna didn't want to go on the potty once she got in there, but I think it was the first time she genuinely wanted to go potty in the bathroom.