Monday, June 14, 2010

Reminded of the time...

I was recently reminded of:

1. Barb coming over the evening I went in to labor. She just knew she needed to come even though I said I was o.k. She had a kidney infection and was in pain. She played with Joanna on the slide at the park (we went on a walk) and she helped me get Joanna's overnight bag
ready and get her bathed and put in pajamas. At one point, I couldn't think.
Also, some goofball called to say their car was broken down and could Jason help? NO, I'M IN LABOR, SILLY!

2. Building a book out of unfamiliar, undated material for someone as a gift, pretty last-minute. Not a typical activity that one should do last minute, for future reference. It turned out o.k. but likely had some problems. Never heard anymore about it, like was is it a bust? Not a big deal, just doing a favor for someone and I was glad that I could help.