I'm so glad and refreshed to have an hour to myself (before sleeping) after the kids go to bed at 8:30! I hear them in there talking and stuff but they are calm and resting! Thomas said his prayer tonight. He hasn't wanted to the last couple if days. I let him and Joanna sleep in the big bed, sideways. And that was something fun and different for him. Joanna has been sleeping with him or me and only by herself a few times these last two weeks. Thomas asks for daddy when I spank him. Joanna and he were pretending to call daddy in the phone with each other. Joanna was talking with a deep voice to Thomas, funny but makes me sad he's gone! He's supposed to come home Saturday! I hope he does! It was disappointing last week when he said sat or tues then tues came and went with no word! But then he called as he was getting on the plane to San. Antonio. At least he's closer now and kind of on his way!
-Amy