Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Labor Day weekend

I relaxed in bed half the day on Monday, but I had a big weekend.

On Saturday, the kids and I loaded up and went to Walmart, and one of our list items was a back brace. I bought a lumbar back brace and used it while doing my cleaning and chores on Saturday. Joanna and Thomas helped some with the chores too, after failed attempts to play nicely together outside.

I wore the brace to the family reunion and long car ride on Sunday. It was really helpful. I don't plan on using it constantly, but it is nice to have.

Monday, none of got out of our pajamas until a few minutes before the pizza arrived!

Friday and Saturday used my meds, but I held off both meds the last two nights. Sleep was ok on Sunday night; last night, I was up till 12:30, then woke for the fat at 3:30.