Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018 at Rachel's

Saturday, we visited Rachel. We enjoyed some beef stew, cornbread, and brownies, probably too much. We saw Rachel, Andrew, Matthew, and Tyler, Austin, and Joshua. Thomas was delighted with his Nintendo Labo from Rachel and Nerf gun from Andrew. Joanna was delighted with her Baby Born girl doll from Rachel and her Nerf crossbow from Andrew. I got only a few pictures. This year I guess I was just wrapped up in the visiting, because I took very few pictures.
Joshua was pretty excited about Joanna and Thomas and he ran up to each of them to get a hug and be picked up by them.


Andrew sported a cool ugly sweater with a two-thumbs up Trump saying Make Christmas Great Again!

Rachel liked her satin hads and shoe gift card. Andrew hopefully wasn't too offended at having a TN plaque. He gave me some coffee--my favorite, of course. And he got Jason a sweater/sweatshirt. Jason also got new casual pants from Rachel.