Monday, July 26, 2010

A Good Weekend

Saturday, Jason and I went out! We went to get the mower's tire repaired, ate sushi for lunch, attempted to find shoes at Coffin shoes (and found nothing), then we visited a new thrift store, then we went to see Twilight. God love my hubby for watching a movie just because I wanted to see it! Rachel watched the kids and when we got home we grilled and fed her dinner. That morning Joanna and I went to the grocery store, before 8 a.m.! We got some milk (for gravy) and a few other groceries. Joanna picked out cheez-its for herself and a miniature rose bush for Granny. Jason made a yummy breakfast and we had a nice morning together. I got grumpy before we even left because I tried unsuccesssfully to get Joanna to go down for a nap--she was so tired!!! But, she eventually passed out on Granny as she had not slept the greatest the night before. Luckily we smoothed out the bumps and had a good day.