: Scooby Dooby Doo!Joanna and Thomas and I attended Kadie's 3rd birthday party last Saturday.
Joanna carried in Kadie's gift bag and (prompted) said "Happy Birthday" and gave her the bag. Kadie said (prompted) "Thank You" and (unprompted) gave Joanna a big hug.
The kids had a lot of fun playing with the balloons and chasing each other. Everyone enjoyed the cake. Joanna utilized the Scooby-doo cupcake pick as a utensil to scrape off and eat the icing from her cupcake. I guess it's obvious it can serve a purpose other than decoration...How cute!
Thomas will have to wait one more month before he gets to have cake. Carrot cake, that is! He ate a teething biscuit and had some cherrios and took in all the sights and sounds.
I enjoyed spending time and talking with friends from my church and watching Kadie open some presents. I liked seeing how the kids interacted with each other and they understood the concept the party. The kids all were basically happy to watch Kadie open the presents. Kadie didn't mind to let the other kids hold a toy. (Joanna got interested in a white dog with pink bows and was slightly reluctant to give it back. But she did once she lost interest.)
